Microgravity Research Center (MRC), Free University of Brussels (ULB)
"Ars longa, vita brevis, occasio praeceps, experimentum periculosum, iudicium difficile" ( Hippocrates)
Well, I should start my home page with some introduction. I am a researcher, that simply means that I learn and study new things trying to invent something new and helpfull. Someone thinks research is a hope or a hobby, for someone else it simply is a business. For me research is at least all the three things together. This web page tells about my work as a researcher. Probably, later I will add some info about my hobbies including photography.
- Computational Fluid dynamics.
- Applied mathematics and numerical methods. Numerical solution of partial differential equations.
- Numerical modeling of complex dynamical systems.
- Programming and computer graphics.
- Bifurcations, chaos, hydrodynamics.
- Modeling of satellite's motion, vibrations.
- Thermocapillary convection (liquid bridge, floating zone)
- See experimental movie on formation of PAS in liquid bridge
- See animation of formation of PAS in liquid bridge (modelling of the experiment)
- Thermo-vibrational convection
- Thermodiffusion see a page about it
- Spectral analysis of data
CARRICULUM VITAE via link
PUBLICATIONS via link :
I have published 53 papers in reviewed journals, and 5 reports.
DOWLODS are here